- These 9 items concentrate on making sure the systems of your home are in good working order and keeping them in that condition. Inside jobs involve getting rid of things you don’t use and cleaning and freshening things that you do. If weather permits you can go outdoors and prim and trim tree branches that may have fallen and prune away any dead or broken limbs.
- Replace filters or wash permanent ones in heating system
- Flush vinegar through clothes washer to remove soap scum
- Unclutter clothes closet
- Clean out refrigerator
- Clean and organize bathroom cabinet, drawers and closet
- Check batteries in emergency flashlights
- Lubricate, test and clean sump pump in basement or crawl space
- Clean, oil and sharpen lawn tools
- Prune dead and broken tree limbs
Visit us at www.diyornot.com to compare the cost of hundreds of improvement projects and decide to do it yourself or hire a contractor.